Saturday, May 19, 2012

Jackie Chan retiring from Action Movies


Jackie Chan retiring from Action Movies became a trending topic of twitter today
Here we go with another breaking news of Jackie chan announcing his retirement as an action star, Jackie chan said that he is too old for stunts and the world is “too violent”.

I am the greatest fan of Jackie chan – I almost watched his many movies and I really love the way he has achieved so many different actions scenes every year trough decades.

Although he is not quitting his carrier but he would like to move into more serious role

“For the last 10 years I have been making some other different movies. I want to be an Asian Robert De Niro. I don’t just want to be an action star, I want to be a true actor. I want to get rid of my image,” he said.

Jackie Chan is trending on twitter today but he really breaking many hearts of his fans specially action movies fans.

Here we go with the images of the greatest Action Actor ever.





1 comment:

  1. I feel really nice reading these articles I mean there are writers that can write good material. putlocker.vu

    ReplyDelete