Thursday, September 20, 2012

#BooksIGrewUpWith - Which Book you grew up with ?

Tagged as romance novels with | romance novel with | Books I grew up with hmmmm. . . that's interesting topic on twitter trending on number 1 position let have a check what tweeples think on this
#BooksIGrewUpWith... Well, that goes without saying. Harry Potter of course!

#BooksIGrewUpWith Mr Midnight and Mr. Mystery! Those were the only story books I EVER read!

#BooksIGrewUpWith the Magic Treehouse series!

#BooksIGrewUpWith Tin Tin Magic School Bus Enid Blyton Mary Kate and Ashley Captain Underpants 
Mr Midnight

#BooksIGrewUpWith The very hungry caterpillar

#BooksIGrewUpWith - Goosebumps

#BooksIGrewUpWith My Pals Are Here

#BooksIGrewUpWith Facebook

#BooksIGrewUpWith Biff, Chip and Kipper!

#BooksIGrewUpWith Text books & exercise books. I don't like reading books. That is why I left my text books under my table in my class.

#BooksIGrewUpWith Harry potter, The very hungry Caterpillar, The Gruffalo

#BooksIGrewUpWith All of Jacqueline Wilson's and the "Angus, thongs and full frontal snogging" series

#BooksIGrewUpWith Captain Underpants

#BooksIGrewUpWith The Harry Potter Series.

Harry Potter series from the above you will find dominating the trend for #BooksIgrewupwith  since it have provided a magical childhood with the wand, power and entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment