Sunday, September 9, 2012

Best of Funny Break Up Excuses #FunnyBreakupExcuses

#FunnyBreakupExcuses or Funny Break up excuses is another superb trending topic of twitter today where lots of people are participating. The demand for this topic being on number 1 position of trending topics India may be that they have self experienced the funny break up excuses or they have heard from their friends.

Here we go with the list of funny break up excuses:

Funny Break up excuses : Because your younger sister just turned eighteen 12 seconds ago and she is wayyyyyyyyy hotter
Funny Break up excuses :My mother told me to do it.
Funny Break up excuses : I think , my mom is scared i might get you pregnant..
Funny Break up excuses : I'm your brother
Funny Break up excuses : Excuse me, you've made a mistake..I'm Gay!

Funny Break up excuses : NEXT!!!
Funny Break up excuses : I’m still not stable to pay your credit card bills
Funny Break up excuses : My salary is too low
Funny Break up excuses : Maybe we can just be friends. . .Good Friends
Funny Break up excuses : Her cheeks are more pink than yours
Funny Break up excuses : I’m sorry size matters - you are too fat
Funny Break up excuses : May be I don’t know how to love




No comments:

Post a Comment