Friday, September 7, 2012

#Ialwaysthinkabout - I Always think about

Here we go with another superb trending topic of twitter #Ialwaysthinkabout or in normal sentence it is  I Always think about. Let's see what's on the mind of twitter users or tweeple. Here we go with the list



#ialwaysthinkabout my future. I want it to be the best I will ever have to live. I wanna make my parents happy

#IAlwaysThinkAbout who my future would be.

#IAlwaysThinkAbout what it would be like if marijuana was completely legal everywhere

#IAlwaysThinkAbout God, my future, my family and my friends.


#IAlwaysThinkAbout Dobby when I hear the word 'socks'.

#IAlwaysThinkAbout The mistakes I've done in my past. I always wish that I could go back in time and fix 
everything.

#IAlwaysThinkAbout the blessings that God has given me.

#IAlwaysThinkAbout my future i hope i have a healthy future for me and my family

#IAlwaysThinkAbout ways to make more money

#IAlwaysThinkAbout people I'd like to destroy with my lightsaber.

#IAlwaysThinkAbout Harry Potter ;)

#IAlwaysThinkAbout Food, what's for breakfast, what's for lunch, what's for dinner, what's for midnight 
snack

#IAlwaysThinkAbout God ,because he always think of me.

#IAlwaysThinkAbout YOU!

#IAlwaysThinkAbout Food

#IAlwaysThinkAbout Why we're here and what our purpose is. & How there's so many things we still don't 
understand

#IAlwaysThinkAbout what my next meal is going to be.

#IAlwaysThinkAbout If I had taken Xerxes offer... It WAS a pretty good deal actually.

#IAlwaysThinkAbout: Running. I can't imagine what my life would be like without it.

#IAlwaysThinkAbout What we would be doing if we we're still dating..

#IAlwaysThinkAbout you and now I realize that it just a waste of time.

#IAlwaysThinkAbout food. And cheer. I love them both so much.

#IAlwaysThinkAbout being with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment