Sunday, September 23, 2012

#IGotDrunkAnd . . . .

Tagged as tweets trending | trending topik

#IGotDrunkAnd . . . trending topic on twitter worldwide - check out the list of tweets below for the topic #IGotDrunkAnd

That awkward moment when #IGotDrunkAnd you're still ugly.

#IGotDrunkAnd sacrificed someone to The Illuminati.

#IGotDrunkAnd no one died, I didn't get pregnant, and I woke up with zero tattoos.

#IGotDrunkAnd got drunk.

#IGotDrunkAnd killed 6 million Jews. Jk. I wasn't drunk. #Lawlz

#IGotDrunkAnd you were still ugly...

#iGotDrunkAnd did everything embarrassing imaginable

#IGotDrunkAnd started spelling really really weird

#IGotDrunkAnd became a beer pong champ

#igotdrunkand drank my moms vodka & filled the bottle back up with water

#IGotDrunkAnd hooked up with ur boyfriend lol

#IGotDrunkAnd now I don't remember 93% of summer 2012.

#IGotDrunkAnd made new friends whom I don't remember, but the pictures say it happened

#IGotDrunkAnd....... Well honestly, I can't quite remember?

#IGotDrunkAnd pissed in a bottle of Malibu and my friend drunk it wow good times


No comments:

Post a Comment