Saturday, September 15, 2012

List of Things that annoy Me - #ThingsThatAnnoyMe


#thingsthatannoyme Things that annoy me is trending on Twitter United States

#ThingsThatAnnoyMe Team Rocket.

#ThingsThatAnnoyMe Short Text Messages.

#ThingsThatAnnoyMe when people chew like goats.

#ThingsThatAnnoyMe When people are going to tell you something and then say "nevermind" 


#ThingsThatAnnoyMe People

#ThingsThatAnnoyMe - Incorrect grammar..

#ThingsThatAnnoyMe watching cute couples go by and I'm just sitting there like... "I have food.."

#ThingsThatAnnoyMe MOM. She's annoying, dramatic, irritating, beautiful, loving, caring, strong, all in one 
but I love her so much

#ThingsThatAnnoyMe texting somebody and they don't respond but they tweeting 😰

#ThingsThatAnnoyMe Girls that don't have self respect

#ThingsThatAnnoyMe When someone leaves my room without closing the door.

#ThingsThatAnnoyMe the government.

#ThingsThatAnnoyMe When people waste my time

#ThingsThatAnnoyMe • No money • Mondays • Ratchetness • Jealousy • Liars • Boredness • Low Battery 
• No Food • Being Wrong

#ThingsThatAnnoyMe My DM has a bunch of SPAM!! Twitter needs ANTI-SPAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment