Wednesday, September 5, 2012

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ---- My Teacher Always Said



#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ----(My Teacher Always Said) - - - - - >Stand up and raise your hands for the entire day .

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ----(My Teacher Always Said) - - - - - >GET OUT OF THE CLASS NOW

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ----(My Teacher Always Said) - - - - - > you need to do MBA Degree

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ----(My Teacher Always Said) - - - - - > Sssssh . . . Pin Drop Silence . . Keep Quiet

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ----(My Teacher Always Said) - - - - - > Is This fish Market

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ----(My Teacher Always Said) - - - - - > 'Punishment for you - Stand outside the class'

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ----(My Teacher Always Said) - - - - - >During Schooling - U people are the worst batch ever faced.  :(
After Schooling - U people were the best lot among all. :)

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ----(My Teacher Always Said) - - - - - >"I am your teacher. . .  Don't teach

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ----(My Teacher Always Said) - - - - - >Your juniors are better than you

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ----(My Teacher Always Said) - - - - - >Why is your handwriting like Noodles?

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ----(My Teacher Always Said) - - - - - >'Finger on your lips’

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ----(My Teacher Always Said) - - - - - >I don’t want film star' faces on your 
notebook. Get your copies covered in brown paper :P

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ----(My Teacher Always Said) - - - - - >"no running in the corridor"

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid.. Keep your skirts longer and socks higher.

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ----(My Teacher Always Said) - - - - - >Class, do I have my period today?

#MyTeacherAlwaysSaid ----(My Teacher Always Said) - - - - - >if you continue talking, I will make you sit in- between girls.. . 

Contributed via social network

No comments:

Post a Comment