Wednesday, September 26, 2012

#ThingsYouDontSayToMe - Things you Don't say to me

Tagged in me to you things

There are many things people expect from there loved one, therefore today top trending topics is #ThingsYouDontSayToMe here is what the reaction related to the trend

#ThingsYouDontSayToMe DO NOT text me "call me" I will automatically assume it's an emergency and flip out.

#ThingsYouDontSayToMe "we need to talk"

#ThingsYouDontSayToMe football is better than fútbol. No....You should be slapped.

#ThingsYouDontSayToMe I HATE YOU! :)

#ThingsYouDontSayToMe I hate Harry Potter.

#ThingsYouDontSayToMe I like Twilight.

#thingsyoudontsaytome "i have to tell you something" and then saying nevermind.

#ThingsYouDontSayToMe You will never meet one direction

#thingsyoudontsaytome "i have to tell you something...actually it doesn't matter"

#ThingsYouDontSayToMe "One Direction can't sing"

#ThingsYouDontSayToMe "I Love You" Don't say that if you don't mean It!!

#ThingsYouDontSayToMe 'I hope you don't mind but I just used your toothbrush'

#ThingsYouDontSayToMe 'You look tired'

No comments:

Post a Comment