Monday, October 15, 2012

I don't have time for - #IDontHaveTimeFor


Another superb topic trending on twitter today is I don't have time for - #IDontHaveTimeFor - This topic we consider as best topic since it is personal appealing topic which may have different views - another point we consider this is a best topic is that it remove the negativity of a human mind to leave thing which are useless to think about

Let see the reaction on the trend #IDontHaveTimeFor.

#IDontHaveTimeFor hating people who hate me, because I'm too busy loving people who love me.

#IDontHaveTimeFor negative people.

#IDontHaveTimeFor People that aren't doing anything with their lives.

#IDontHaveTimeFor responding to immaturity.

#IDontHaveTimeFor relationships that wont go anywhere. i want a long term deal

#IDontHaveTimeFor ignorant people

Read more about the reaction of tweeple on #IDontHaveTimeFor

#idonthavetimefor relationships. Back to single and focus on me for now.

#IDontHaveTimeFor Someone That Doesn't Have Time For Me. .

#IDontHaveTimeFor people who don't have time for me.

#IDontHaveTimeFor school, i need to focus on the more important things in life. twitter.

#IDontHaveTimeFor hating people who hate me, I'm gonna do what I love !

#IDontHaveTimeFor hating people who hate me, cause I'm too busy loving people who love me.

#IDontHaveTimeFor a new relationship every week. I'd rather wait for someone that'll change my life, and
not just my relationship status.

#IDontHaveTimeFor Ratchet hoes.

#IDontHaveTimeFor ugly people

#IDontHaveTimeFor games.

#IDontHaveTimeFor For games. Either your apart of my life or your not. if you wanna walk out, then ill hold
the door open for you.

#IDontHaveTimeFor another drawing, I already spent three hours shading the upper lip on Trisha's

#IDontHaveTimeFor people who complain a lot. Just shut the hell up already.

#IDontHaveTimeFor people who don't know what / whom they want. Choose me or lose me.

#IDontHaveTimeFor the bad guys in the world...

#IDontHaveTimeFor people that flirt with everyone.

#IDontHaveTimeFor Lies, excuses, being lead on, cheaters, and bullshit.

#IDontHaveTimeFor hating, im too busy getting blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment