Monday, October 8, 2012

List of superb & Mix up quotes part 12

List of superb quotes mixed up part 12 

One comes to believe whatever one repeats to oneself sufficiently often, whether the statement be true or false. - Robert Collier quote

The prettiest smiles hides deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. The kindest hearts have felt the most pain quote

"Don't wish for it, work for it." quote

Take 10 Mins to Sit Quietly While Contemplating All that U Have & All that is Flowing into ur Life - Wayne Dyer quote

"The world is a book & those who do not travel read only one page" - Travel quote by unknow

"The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them." - quote

And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.-J.Chin quote

“Our life is frittered away by detail… Simplify, simplify, simplify! … Simplicity of life and elevation of purpose.” Thoreau quote

I trust God with my Life... after all He gave it to me. quote

"One of the hardest decisions in life, is whether to walk away or try even harder." quote

"Stop Acting as if Life is a Rehearsal. Live this Day As If it Were your Last!" - Wayne Dyer quote

"When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest time and to the latest." Thoreau quote

"It is Impossible for U to be Angry & Laugh at the Same Time ... U have the Power to Choose Either" - Wayne Dyer quote


No comments:

Post a Comment