Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Things that I love #ThingsThatILove

Another personal appealing trend - worldwide trending Things that I love #ThingsThatILove, I don't feel people should start loving things because of this reason 

"Things were created to use and people to Love, The world will end soon because we are loving Things and using People"

Let see the people collection on this trend.

#ThingsThatILove Food, music, sleep, the Internet, my family and friends, my bed, and my crush

#ThingsThatILove eyelashes, tan, massive heels, new dresses, makeup, men

#ThingsThatILove Long eye contact

#ThingsThatILove myself

#ThingsThatILove food, my bed, sleep, twitter, family & friends, rugby league, music

#ThingsThatILove red bull

#ThingsThatILove when someone remembers something I said a long time ago.

#ThingsThatILove : Be with him forever 

#ThingsThatILove people who answer my text messages quickly.

#ThingsThatILove food, janoskians, justin bieber, internet, sleep

#ThingsThatILove New books & Colourful pens.

#ThingsThatILove when that person remembers something specific that you told them a long time ago

#ThingsThatILove cheesecake. Who doesn't?

#ThingsThatILove Creating Music

#ThingsThatILove compliments, old movies,red velvet cupcakes,party Fridays hugs from behind,smiles from strangers,book shopping

#ThingsThatILove Weekends, Sleep, and Food.

#ThingsThatILove Food, music, sleep, the Internet, my family and friends, my bed, and my crush.

#ThingsThatILove; Janoskian twitcams, follow sprees, question hours, youtube videos

#ThingsThatILove New clothes, shoes, bags & everything

#ThingsThatILove are not things

#ThingsThatILove heavy metal or rock music and horror films

#ThingsThatILove Sweet Long messages 

#ThingsThatILove people who answer my text messages quickly.

#ThingsThatILove Metal. Obviously.

#ThingsThatILove Lasagnia. My life is meaningless without it.

#ThingsThatILove Music & Best Friends! Without them, everyday life would be absolutely boring

#ThingsThatILove Beauty and a beat video

#ThingsThatILove Cuddling, tweeting, eating, shopping and strolling! :)))

#ThingsThatILove Quick internet connectivity

#ThingsThatILove neck kisses.

#ThingsThatILove when my mum goes shopping and all the cupboards and fridge is full!!!

#ThingsThatILove cigarettes.

#ThingsThatILove tea, family , friends, cheese sandwich, Chinese food, my house, laughing, spooning, massage, Minnie's &mum 

#ThingsThatILove Lord Of The Rings, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment